POLICY FOR MINI SESSIONS
Policy for mini sessions that I like to keep, while I understand life can throw us cures sometimes,
- Deposit £50 is due to hold your booking, it is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Please arrive in time to your session slot and please don’t come too early either. If You are more than ten minutes late you may forfeit the session. If cancelled £50 is retained for holding the space the rest refunded.
- Arriving on time for your session is very important, each session will start at the time, it was scheduled. Arriving late will shorten the lenght of your session.
Please dress up your children at home so we can start straight away. There is no outfit changes please.
It is the Client’s responsibility that any children involved in the photography session arrive in the following condition: Healthy, full belly, well rested.
Babies must be able to sit unsupported.
- Cameras, cell phone cameras and camcoders are not permitted during any session, in studio or on location.
- Please DO NOT COPY or save photos from my Facebook page, website, or any other form of advertisement, but you may tag yourself. Using any filters on social media is not permitted.
- With buying the digital files you will receive the printing rights. The images are for personal use by the Clients Sale, Publication or any Commercial use of the photographs is not allowed without prior written permission from the Photographer.
- For additional orders, payment is due at the time of order. Dora Horvath Photography only accepts instant bank transfer, card or cash as forms of payment.
Online gallery will be available for 3 days to view. Please let me know your final images within this period.
If the client requests the images be re-posted to the gallery after 3 days has expired, a £25 re-posting fee will be issued and the images will be re-posted to the gallery for an additional 7 day period.
Once selections have been made, your finished high resolution images will be available via email link for download. The link will be available for downloading for 7 days.
All images include basic editing. Additional edits are only done by request and editing rates start at £15 per image.
- If you or your children are sick, please give me 24 hours notice. I know that emergencies occur. Photographer reserves the right to reschedule any session due to photographer illness, personal emergency, or inclement weather. If a session cannot be rescheduled due to photographer cancellation, we will refund your paid session fee.
- Images are edited at my discretion in my style, and delivered shots may not include all the images you remember having been shot. I will pick and edit only the images deemed creditable as a professional in quality and within my artistic standards. RAW and unedited (digital negatives) files will not be released. Files that will be released in JPEG format.
- I will contact you when your order is ready. Thanks for your patience. Orders need to be picked up were possible.
- Please handle your prints and wall arts with care. Any damage to a product that has left the studio, is the responsibility of the client and there will be a fee to replace it.
- As photographer it is very important to keep my portfolio up to date. Dora Horvath Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication or other purposes. (such as studio display, sample photo book, on my website, social media sites)
- I consent to (Dora Horvath Photography) photographing my child
- I can confirm that I have read, or been read the policy.
- I can confirm that I have read that Dora Horvath Photography will use these images in future will be stored within the organisation.
- By booking a session with Dora Horvath Photography, you agree to the above.